Grab some scissors and scrap paper, steal the ribbon off your sister's box of chocolates, switch off all those screens and get creative with our DIY Christmas decorations...
- If you're not a grownup yet, find one to help you with the cutting.
- If you're a grownup and need an excuse to muck around with ribbons and glue sticks, find a child to help you with the excusing.
- Print on the back of a sheet you've used for something really boring. Thin paper works best.
- Decorate with spare ribbons, glitter, tinsel – whatever you've got lying around!
- Use a ruler to get nice neat folds.
- When you need to cut a hole in the middle of the sheet (for the tree and the cracker), pinch the paper to make a little fold, then snip it.
- Try printing the plain templates directly onto coloured paper.
Made a masterpiece? We want to see! Share your pictures on our Facebook page.